Skip to content
- Name and describe the basic function of the brain stem, cerebellum, and cerebral hemispheres.
- Name and describe the basic function of the four cerebral lobes: occipital, temporal, parietal, and frontal cortex.
- Describe a split-brain patient and at least two important aspects of brain function that these patients reveal.
- Distinguish between gray and white matter of the cerebral hemispheres.
- Name and describe the most common approaches to studying the human brain.
- Distinguish among four neuroimaging methods: PET, fMRI, EEG, and DOI.
- Describe the difference between spatial and temporal resolution with regard to brain function.