- Assess both the strengths and weaknesses of the famous Libet study.
- Assuming that attention and consciousness are orthogonal, can you name examples of conscious processes that hardly require attention or of unconscious processes that require a lot of attention?
- Do you think some of the priming experiments can also be explained purely by conscious processes?
- What do you think could be the main function of consciousness?
- Some people, scientists included, have a strong aversion to the idea that human behavior is largely guided by unconscious processes. Do you know why?